At Envoi Networks, we take the proactive approach to network security by offering Remote Network Monitoring. This service continuously checks the resources and services attached to your IT infrastructure and network, such as routers, firewalls, desktops, servers and more. Remote Network Monitoring by Envoi Networks can also monitor network services run by your third-party suppliers such as DNS servers, external mail servers or Web servers.
With Remote Network Monitoring by Envoi Networks, you’ll know:
- When services or resources are unavailable, such as your website or e-mail, before your employees and customers do, so that you can take steps to correct the issue
- How your third-party suppliers are performing so that you can compare in relation to their service level agreement (SLA)
- How your IT systems and resources are performing and their overall responsiveness
We’re focused on supporting our customers. With Remote Network Monitoring from Envoi Networks, your environment will be monitored 24/7/365 which will help you to optimize your network’s stability and availability: When issues arise from events including TCP, UDP, ICMP and SNMP reachable statistics, you’ll know immediately via e-mail and text alerts from Envoi Networks as well as a personal phone call regarding the fail during office hours. This standard notification methodology will save you the time, cost and inconvenience of a prolonged outage.
Key features of remote network monitoring include:
- Active monitoring
- Retrospective network reporting
- Performance monitoring
- Network failure reporting
- Central network error log
Remote Network Monitoring by Envoi Networks will also positively impact your:
- Network visibility
- Network troubleshooting
- Network reporting
- Failure notification
- Multi-user access
If you need additional support, our teams are available to assist you with incident assessment and resolution. We have access to advanced diagnostic tools and have experienced troubleshooting skills.